TractBuilder, a GIS software and services company focused on ArcGIS extensions, web portals, custom programming, and drafting services, is announcing a new pricing model for their Drafting Tools for ArcGIS.
Kyle Souza, Sales Manager for TractBuilder, explains: “We have created tools for use in ArcMap that have features that no other tool has. The market right now is taking a toll on smaller businesses. So, we have made it possible for anyone to get our tools.” He continues, “For only $50 a month (per user), for up to ten users, a small business can have unlimited usage of these amazing tools. We are also waiving the $200 activation fee for new customers.”
The TractBuilder Metes & Bounds Tool Features:
· Text-to-Polygon Auto-Conversion
· Integrated Attribute Entry (creating a shape and adding attributes at the same time)
· Use many units of measure (chains, arpents, varas, meters, feet, poles, etc)
· Extract the metes and bounds of an existing feature, regardless of origin (including curves)
· Curve calls (Delta, Chord, Arc Length; with or without tangents)
· XY/Lat Lon calls (handles multiple projections in a single layer)
· Mix methods of data entry (auto-convert, hand drawing, guided entry, and free hand entry)
· Surveyor Options
– Ability to set a Distance Scale Factor (for the entire feature or by individual calls)
– Ability to set a North Angle Offset (for the entire feature or by individual calls)
The TractBuilder Quartering Tool Features:
· Integrated Attribute Entry.
· Standard Calls (NE4, S2 S2, SE4 SW4 SE4 SE4, etc)
· Less & Excepts (NW4 less NW4 NW4, etc)
· Joined features(S2 and SW4 NW4, etc)
· Distance calls (The North 200 FT, The West 12 Acres of the NW4, etc)
· Diagonal Calls (SW2, SE2 NW4, etc)
· Works on irregular sections and many other shapes (such as parcels for easements)
The TractBuilder Drafting Tools for ArcGIS work with ArcView, ArcEditor, and ArcInfo version 9.3 and above; and can edit any file type that ArcMap can edit (shapefiles, geodatabases, etc). This allows users to purchase the basic ArcView license, add the tools, and begin drafting in the most efficient manner possible.
For more information on these amazing tools, please visit http://www.tractbuilder.com/tools.html.